WHAT MAKES A COMMUNITY FOOD SECURE?
- Access to sufficient nutritious, safe, culturally appropriate food for all
- A sustainable food system
- An emphasis on community self-reliance and social justice
WHAT IS A SUSTAINABLE FOOD SYSTEM?
- Integrates food production, processing, distribution, consumption, and waste management
- Enhances the environmental, social, and economic health of a particular place
- What are the strengths of Regina’s food system?
- Where are the gaps in our food system?
- As a community, what priorities are most important to focus on?