Food Regina is seeking someone to help us build our presence online and our capacity on the ground! If you’re passionate about food issues and interested in working with us, please check out our request for proposals.
Food Regina (foodregina.ca) is a newly created umbrella group that is working as an advocate for food issues in Regina. The board of Food Regina is comprised of a number of public and private sector entities who share a common goal of an accessible and sustainable local food system. Key priorities for this year include: content development for digital platforms, support for the development of a “Food Hub,” and the promotion of urban agriculture best practices.
Food Regina is seeking a firm or individual who is able to provide a range of communication, consulting and administration services in a “capacity on demand” model. We are open to suggestions; but the current thinking is that services would be provided in either an hourly rate or a fixed amount retainer.
The range of services includes:
- Develop and manage social media and website content
- Develop and disseminate a digital newsletter
- Coordinate and design print and online promotion materials. The brand identity and key collateral pieces have already been designed.
- Identify potential funding sources and coordinate/complete funding applications
- Coordinate relationships with project funders, including interim and final reports
- Play a lead role in coordinating Food Regina projects and events
- Provide support in developing Food Regina project budgets
- Maintain the contact database
- Monitor and respond to inquiries via Food Regina email/social media
Interested parties are invited to submit a proposal on or before July 11, 2016, to Andrew Rathwell at firstname.lastname@example.org.