This process can’t happen without you! Whether you’re an eater, farmer or gardener, food processor or distributor, food service provider, chef, composter, or anyone else who relies on our food system, we want to include your voice in the Regina CFA.
We have had an amazing response from individuals and groups wishing to provide feedback and input on the Regina Community Food Assessment process. We will be launching the findings in a Draft Action Plan on June 11, 2014. The community is invited to share their thoughts on the next steps towards Community Food Security in Regina. Go here for details of the event.
Other things you can do:
Send us your contact information on our Contact Us page so we can stay in touch about CFA news and events
- Spread the word about this important local initiative
- Volunteer at an event
- Get involved with a campus or other community food project (and let us know about it!)
- Check back here regularly and join us at an upcoming event where you can learn about the local food system and have your voice heard
Over the past year the Regina CFA gathered feedback from the community. This process could not have happened without the participation of community members and organizations. We are very appreciative of your interest in this initiative!
The deadline to provide feedback on the initial phase was March 14th 2014. As well as focus groups and public events we asked people to submit their opinions about Regina’s Food System through discussions guides and online surveys. Below are examples of the format we used.
1. The Community Food Assessment Discussion Guide.
2. The Around the Kitchen Table Booklet.
Once we launch a Draft Action Plan we will continue to gather feedback from the community.